Logger Stats and Specifications.
This data logger measures and stores up to 16,382 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software underWindows 98, 2000 or XP. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which will last for at least 1 year. Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by a flashing red, green and orange LEDs. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP 67 (Nema 6) standard when the protective cap is fitted. Software is included with each data logger.
Features and Specifications
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) Measurement Range
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- 2 User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Bright Red, Green and Orange LED Indication
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
- IP 67 Protection (Nema 6)
- Internal Resolution: 0.5°C (1°F)
- Accuracy (overall error): ±1°C(±2°F)
- Logging rate: 10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr or 12hr
- Battery life: 1 year typical
- Programmable start date and time
- Dimensions: 1.06" x 3.7" (27mm x 94mm)